Today we’ll celebrate health and wellbeing. Check out the full lineup below.
We’ll welcome the following local businesses and organizations:
- Lions Eyemobile: Free screenings will be offered by trained volunteers in the area of blood pressure, vision, glaucoma and hearing. Please note that there is no handicap access.
- Ashland Community Acupuncture offering FREE 10 min acupuncture treatments
- Peace & Harmony PMC offering FREE chair massages
- Larger Life Chiropractic offering free spinal alignment evaluations
- New Creations Salon staff, Kelley Howland, offering FREE hand massages from 10-12
Cece Doucette will also be appearing and will do demonstrations throughout the day to measure the amount of radiation coming out of folks’ mobile devices. She will have information available to teach simple choices we can make to reduce exposure for ourselves and our loved ones. Ashland is the first in the nation to place an Acoustimeter on loan at the public library (with gratitude to the Ashland Selectmen for the grant, and the library Board of Directors for placing it into circulation), and this is the meter Cece will use at the Farmers Market.
Flats Mentor Farm
Long Life Farm
Jordan Brothers Seafood
Shady Pine Farm
Julie’s Z Breads
Boston Nut Roasters Lemonade
Fig and Co. Mercantile
Town Farm Gardens
Ackermann Maple Farm
Anna Banana Homemade Goodness
Doris’ Peruvian Pastries
Dulce D Leche Gelato
You Love Bakery
The Domesticated Wild Child
Ashland Emergency Fund
Town Forest Committee
Always in Season
Kids Corner (9:30-10:30)
Lisa Abbascia of Backstage Dance Company will host a tutu and bow tie making workshop!
Celebrity Read Aloud: Come hear healthy stories and meet a pair of therapy dogs! Thank you to the Bright Spot program!