- This event has passed.
Celebrate 4th of July!
July 4, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Stop at The Carve for some smokin’ BBQ. They’ll be serving up smoked ribs, BBQ chicken and pulled pork. They are adding settlers beans, southern slaw and house-made corn bread to make the perfect pairings for their BBQ meats. Top it off with their blueberry shortcake made from scratch with fresh, local blueberries from Sunshine Farm. Don’t forget to pre-order food to go if you want some delicious items for weekend BBQs:http://squareup.com/
- Nu3Kidz will be making star shaped blue and red pancakes!
- The Kabob House will serve red, white and blue berries in the spirit of the day.
- Aaronap Cellars will bring a limited edition wine called “Revolution Road Red”. The Revolution is a limited production wine that is a blend of merlot and cabernet franc grown in Rhode Island. Winemaker Noel created ~200 bottles which he numbered and hand signed, perfect for this celebration. The name comes from his winery location, which is on the road that the Westford Militia marched down on their way to the Battle of Concord in 1775 (and repeats this march every year). Noel donates $2/bottle to the Westford Historical Society to help preserve local history.
- Julie’s Z Breads will offer a red, white and blue dessert: Lemon Blueberry Zucchini Bread topped with strawberries and whipped cream! =
- Ashland High School students will offer holiday face painting at the Kids’ Corner from 9:30-10:30. Why not go for some stars and stripes?
- Relax at the expanded picnic area while you listen to the modern folk duo of singer/songwriters Bridge & Davies at the Arts Ashland Alliance Music Stage from 10:30 to 12:30 p.m.
- Please note that the Library will be closed but we will have a Port-a-Potty on site