- This event has passed.
June 27, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Strawberry season is here! Come and celebrate one of the most anticipated tastes of early summer. Join us at the market for a day devoted to the amazing flavor of ripe, locally grown strawberries.
Some edible highlights will include:
- Strawberry shortcake at The Carve. Warm house made buttermilk pound cake drizzled with vanilla butter topped with local Sunshine Farm strawberries and fresh whipped cream.
- Strawberry ice cream at The Galley
- Strawberry “shortcake” made with strawberry zucchini bread at Julie’s Z Bread.
- Baskets of fresh, delicious strawberries from Sunshine Farm for your own homemade creations!
- Strawberry hummus and quinoa salad made with strawberries at Amir’s Natural Foods.
- Cookie Lady Treats will treat us all to strawberry cheesecake cookies
- Fresh strawberry kabobs from the Kabob House.
- Tortured Orchard will be on hand with cold strawberry soup and sweet cream biscuits with strawberry preserves.
- Town Farm Garden is delighting us with strawberry rhubarb and strawberry margarita jams!
Art teacher Suzie Meeker will guide children through a strawberry-themed craft from 9:30-10:30 am.
Strawberry Fields Forever at 2015’s Strawberry Fest!