After last year’s COVID season, we are happy to report this season’s return to “normal.” We are BACK IN FULL SWING FOR FUN, FAMILY FARMERS MARKET, starting Saturday, June 12! Those special events — live music, great food vendors, local artisans, community organizations, ready to eat foods and picnic area — that made Ashland’s market the famous, fun, family adventure have returned!
And we are still offering a $25 SNAP match every week for SNAP or P-EBT recipients thanks to a COVID Relief grant from The Foundation for MetroWest.
Here are the changes we’ll be implementing from last year:
- Masks are no longer required for those who are vaccinated. Masks are welcome and recommended for those NOT vaccinated.
- Please keep the 6 ft social distance wherever possible.
- Sampling and eating at the market will be allowed. Four picnic tents will be available where customers can sit and eat.
- We welcome back our musicians.
- We welcome back our well-behaved and leashed four-legged friends.
- We will once again host community groups at the Community Tent.
- We will have some special Event Days that are currently being planned.
We look forward to seeing you all at the market! Click here for a full list of market days.